Lync is application much like Skype but private to Methacton. It will allow us to quickly and easily communicate virtually without the frustration of setting up video conference unit or other cumbersome equipment. Some of the more notable features of Lync are:
- HD Video and voice calls.
- Ability to hold multi-person meetings virtually.
- Sharing of applications and desktops.
- Virtual meeting spaces for each person with Whiteboard capabilities.
- Collaborate on files in real time.
- Integration into Outlook.
- And many more.
Below are some links to videos and other resources that will help you learn how to use link.
Lync Quick Reference Guide