Thank you for your interest in the Methacton School District.
Kindergarten Registration 2017-2018
Listed below are the directions and resources you will need to register your child for kindergarten in the fall of 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or email@example.com.
In order to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall of 2017, the child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
- Registration is by appointment only and no walk-ins will be accepted. Please follow this link to select your registration appointment:
- Registration will take place March 13-17, 2017 at Woodland Elementary School, located at 2700 Woodland Avenue in Eagleville, Pa.
Documentation Required for the In-Person Registration Appointment:
Important: These documents are required at the time of your appointment. Failure to bring these documents might result in delaying your child’s registration.
- The student’s original birth certificate
- Proof of residence (agreement of sale, copy of lease agreement or current electric bill)
- Child's proof of current immunization:
- Copy of Immunization Record from your Health Care Provider or
- Copy of Immunization Record from your child's previous school
- Child Custody Agreement (if applicable)
Important: The following forms are required to be completed and brought to the registration appointment.
Note: Children do not need to be present at registration appointments.
Lastly, all incoming students must complete the Kindergarten Screening:
- These screenings will take place at your neighborhood school.
- Sign-ups for this screening will be made at the end of the registration appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Smith, Secretary of Central Registration at 610-489-5000 ext.15034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.